The Foundation has decided to establish a Distinguished Alumni Award
that will be given for the first time in 2014.
- All alumni of the Blair Magnet are eligible
- The honoree will be chosen based on distinguished achievement/leadership in a professional field or significant civic/community contribution.
- Anyone can submit a nomination online by October 1, 2013.
Please visit www.mbhsmagnet.org/alumni/distinguished
for more information and to submit nominations!
The officers on the Board of Directors were re-elected for another year:
- Ted Jou '99, President
- Eileen Steinkraus, Vice-President
- Sharon Goodall, Secretary
- Dan Shepherdson, Treasurer
The Foundation received very generous donations from the parents of graduating seniors this year. If you know of any funding needs at Blair, please submit a grant request before the Board's next meeting in October.