- Cynthia Addai-Robinson '98 recently appeared on Numb3rs and CSI:NY. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1870963/
- Patrick Lee '92 is currently the CEO of alivenotdead.com.
- The Class of '99 recently celebrated a reunion.
- Seth Carlson '93 has been working at NIH since 2003 on the CRIS (Clinical Research
Information System) project to create an electronic health record for
patients and support medical research.
- Grace Brannigan '97 earned a PhD in physics from the University of
California-Santa Barbara and is currently a
postdoc in computational biophysics at University of Pennsylvania. She
will be joining the faculty in the Temple University Chemistry
Department this fall.
- Jennifer Helgeson
'02 has received a Graduate
Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation. Starting this fall, she will be at the Grantham
Institute at the London School of Economics investigating the
behavioral economics of climate change.
- Christie Chew '02 is teaching physics at a public high school in San Francisco.
- Charlene Ng '04 is currently
enrolled in a one-year Special Master's Program at Georgetown
University, majoring in Physiology and Biophysics.
- Sam Wen '04 currently works for the Boeing Company while pursuing an M.S. in
Electrical Engineering and an M.S. in Computer Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Vivek Chellapa '05 graduated Magna Cum Laude at Brown with a BSc in Neuroscience and is now taking a year off before appplying to medical school.
Read more alumni news