A few alumni updates:
- Lorrie Faith Cranor '89, a professor at Carnegie Mellon University, wrote A Guide to Facebook's Privacy Options in the Wall Street Journal in March.
- Wei-Hwa Huang '93 was featured in Time Magazine's March article about the US Puzzle Team.
- Joe Gordon '97 is an immigration lawyer in Philadelphia
helping people keep their families
together, become American citizens, and follow their dreams. He was
married in October 2011, and he and his wife Jennie are moving into a
house in Abington, PA.
- Jonah Berger '98, the James G. Campbell Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, published a New York Times bestseller, Contagious.
- Kristina Yang '05 graduated from Stanford University in 2009 with a B.S. in Economics
and Public Policy, and has been living in New York City ever since. She is currently doing corporate strategy at Coach Inc.