Nominations for the 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award are now closed.
The Magnet Foundation recognizes Distinguished Alumni
each year at the Magnet Research Convention. You may nominate alumni by completing the form below.
- Any graduate of the Science, Mathematics, Computer Science Magnet Program at Montgomery Blair High School is eligible.
- Must be available to speak at the Magnet Research Convention at Blair on January 12, 2017.
- Distinguished achievement or leadership in a professional field; or
- Significant civic or community contribution.
- Complete the nomination form;
- Include a letter supporting the nomination; and
- Attach a copy of the nominee’s current resume or curriculum vitae.
Nominations must be received by October 1st
The Magnet Foundation's Board of Directors will review all nominations and will contact the honoree in November or December.
Please complete the form below. You may also download the form (Microsoft Word) and submit the required information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Magnet Foundation's P.O. Box:
Distinguished Alumni Award
MBHS Magnet Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 101
Kensington, MD 20895-0101